Your Tamara Di Tella
1) TANGOLATES™ Mat (Floor)
2) TANGOLATES™ with DI TELLA™ equipment
3) TANGOLATES™ Mat and DI TELLA™ equipment
4) TANGOLATES™ Mat and Pilates Reformer equipment
5) TANGOLATES™ EXPRESS (in a chair, specific workshop for seniors, overweight persons or people with restrictive movement, or people who spend much time seated)
Each Course covers all levels:
The course includes exercises for different muscle groups and variants in each one of these levels.
1) Theory: Based on the material received and the training.
2) Practice: The student learns to preparation client sessions with all levels exercises. (practice with customers are charged separately).
Our Certification is valid internationally. It enables you to work right away.
· Right to take the Exam (Full Course)
· Practice with patients in Hospital (applies only to regular courses).
· Study Material (handed in digital format).
· International Certification
· Job Opportunities
· Possibility to have your own Studio within our own Studios.
The course fee does not include Practice with customers. This valuable training is charged separately.
We work only with a 50% non-refundable bank Deposit Fee. Once the've made the Deposit Fee, you can begin the course of your choice by presenting yourself at the registration desk, where you will receive the Invoice, Receipt and will fill out the Student Form.
· Regular 2 Months Course (if combined with pilates reformer)
· 4-day Intensive Course
· Weekend Intensive Course
· 1 Month Distance Learning Course
Due to the high demand for TAMARA DI TELLA™ Tangolates™ Courses™, we have continuous and ongoing teaching. Tell us your availability of time and we see how to fit you in our time schedule. We work on a first-come, first-serve basis.